Following 2 are the main requirements to follow.
- The device should be android 1.6 or above and rooted. The best systems are Pie, Oreo, Nougat, KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow.
- There should be enough space in the device 500KB.
Other than that there are some permissions required such as, [These are usual permission with any other game hacking app]
- Root permission.
- To access identity information.
- To get the location information.
- To modify or delete content.
- To access and modify SD card.
Over time the game killer apk has come up with a number of editions and the latest 4.10 version is rich with so many features such as
- Ability to search games with a number.
- Lock the value of a game to a required number.
- Save and load the interested list.
- Unload codes.
- Fixing of many bugs and many more..
Installing Game Killer
Simply follow the steps below.
- Get the application by tapping on the link provided below.
- Go to the settings of your device and allow the app from unknown sources option. This is a very important step.
- Now tap on the downloaded file and install it.
- Be sure that your android device is rooted and you have followed the steps correctly. If not go back and root your device properly.
- If is installed well, a message will be displayed and that means you have Game killer apk in your device now.
Important: If your device is android, you just need to follow the above-mentioned steps to get game killer easily. If you need to get it with your PC, get the apk with pc and then transfer it to your android. After that go to the downloads folder and tap on the file. If you get a message “installation blocked” make sure the unknown sources option in the device settings is enabled.
Now you can open the file and then click on install. Register for free and make a new account.